Based: Los Angeles, USA
Reporting to: WPP Business Manager
Conditions: Full Time Salaried
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales person to join a world-leading manufacturer of professional audio products. SSL are looking for a new member to join the LA Pro Audio Dealer Team, handling sales of all rackmount, outboard, computer products, AWS and small consoles. Working alongside the team you will be required to travel nationally in the US selling, demonstrating and supporting our products with our dealer network and end users. This is primarily a sales role, although strong secondary focus is on spreading the “SSL message” to an ever-increasing user base and relationship management with our customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
Candidates with outstanding mixing/recording industry experience will also be considered for this role.
You must be authorised to work in the US to apply.
Specifically responsible for (in order of priority)
· Sales, training and relationship management of products to allocated dealers.
· Organised prospecting for console sales
· Organising and presenting “SSL Workshops” with our dealer partners
· Demonstrations at trade shows and events
· Providing technical support to our dealers and in some cases direct support to End Users
· Locating opportunities for gathering user stories for PR purposes
Outputs of Role
· Sales – measured by performance against target
· An engaged and supportive network of active dealers
· Arranging and hosting more than 15 SSL events in the calendar year
· Forecasting and planning input
· Excellent demonstrations at dealers, tradeshows, and at End User’s studios, showing extensive product and application knowledge
· Timely and effective communication with the wider SSL team
· Regular contact with our dealers. In the case of key dealers a personal visit at least once every 6 weeks.
Please apply for this position by sending a CV and brief covering letter to: email@example.com
Training at SSL Headquarters, UK