SSL are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Executive to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of our online commercial and marketing programmes.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, and driving conversion to sales. You will have hands-on experience of all areas of running an e-commerce site, building visibility via digital marketing techniques, measuring campaign success, and developing new business channels. You will have the latest digital knowledge with a commercial edge to help reinforce our e-commerce efforts.
You must have experience working within an e-commerce business and ideally be familiar with, Prestashop, CMS packages such as WordPress or MODX, electronic mailer platforms such as Dotmailer, as well as social media and analytics packages.
- Manage uploads of product information, SKUs, imagery and content.
- Create and execute all aspects of our promotional plan through campaigns via digital channels including email, social media and online advertising.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive traffic and increase conversion rates.
- Report on e-commerce KPI’s including site and customer insights and analytics.
- Project management and overall coordination of cross-functional teams from sales, product management and external agencies to deliver projects and meet deadlines.
- Set-up automated marketing email campaigns to drive the customer journey from awareness to purchase.
- Ensure our e-commerce customer databases are well maintained and users are appropriately segmented and tagged for marketing purposes.
- Maintain a good understanding of emerging technical developments and trends, and understand which we can best use to meet our goals.
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level or recognised higher level qualification in marketing.
- 2-3 years’ hands on experience in an e-commerce environment, preferably with Prestashop.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong CMS and electronic mailer platform experience
- Experience with social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) with target advertising.
- Proven knowledge of Google Analytics including creating dashboard and setting up goals, and Google Ads.
- Experience in graphic design with Adobe (or similar) creative suite package.
- Collaborative team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, energetic and upbeat
- Good level of common sense and professional work ethic
- Creative and willing to 'have a go' at new things
- A passion for audio, recording or music technology
- Highly organised, detailed and confident communicator
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role, and your motivation behind applying. To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK.
General Data Protection Regulations Notification:
Your personal information will be used by Solid State Logic for the purposes of recruitment and its administration. The company limits the storage of your data to the required period and therefore we will only retain your personal information for as long as you are in an application process. Once all application procedures have been completed, your data will be deleted. By applying for this position, you are confirming your acceptance of these conditions.